Tuesday, July 17, 2007

The Sword Dancer


There's a character in Trinity Blood has stolen my attention recently. It is Hugue de Watteau. He appeared in the 6th episode which Abel himself did not appear (he's on vacation). He is called "Sword Dancer". Known as his skill in fencing and hard training that makes him a good fighter. He appears magnificently in the episode. I think that episode is for him only. His appearance actually is better than Abel. He had a long golden blond hair, which is match to Cain's sparkling hair. He rarely speaking and really cool. He is prettier than Abel. Despite his coolness and flashy look, I'd still prefer Abel's clumsiness and kindness. Abel is really sweet and yet lethal. He seemed harmless in his human form but actually a killing machine inside. Abel seemed has more emotions than Hugue. He is more human in a way. Hugue, although he is a real human, not a krsnik or vampire, I barely can related to his feelings. Maybe I could put him in the 8th of the list of my favorite anime characters if there's a chance to develop more of his character.

3 comments:

Just Megan said...

In my personal opinion Sword Dancer is by far the hottest man ever dreamed up.

My friend was showing me the first couple Trinity Blood anime episodes and I noticed all these hot guys (Trinity Blood has beautiful artwork) but every time I mentioned one, my friend (who's a gay boy btw) would say he'd already claimed that one. I complained that he'd claimed them ALL, but he said it was okay because I could have Sword Dancer.

"I only get one?" I pouted. "Trust me," he said. "He's worth it."

Then Sword Dancer entered the screen...my friend was right. The only thing that can be said is "Damn."

For any of you girls like me who think moody quiet guys with mysterious tortured pasts are hot: Hughe is the guy for you. And the fact that he kicks some major ass for those who can't defend themselves definately doesn't hurt.

If you would like to witness the amazing-ness that is Sword Dancer check out this amv:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=_0UPB7h4CU0

It does a good job of showing off Sword Dancer's best moments and it's a good choice in music as well.

Unknown said...

Wow...I Came Across This Site Surfin For More Info On Sword Dancer....It's A Pity He Didint Get More Airplay (My Opinion) In Trinity Blood, But The Intrigue Is What Makes Him My Favorite Character.........

Unknown said...

Peace........

samurai

samurai , originally uploaded by fragilefreaks .