Tuesday, June 27, 2006

The Concept of Kyo

Why I like Kyo? Is there any particular reason to like him? Kyo is a type of bad guy. Opposite to Kyoshiro, who is perceived as a nice, helpful person (supported by his current doing as a medicineman), Kyo is pictured as a manslaughtered, fierce and cruel.

For me, Kyo is more like an utopia of character. He has the character I don't have. He is fearless, compare to myself who is most of the time fear of almost anything. He is focused. On the other hand I'm easily distracted. I can use him as an euphoria
in some way. I can make myself have a feeling as if I was him. As if I have his character, although it's only in a mind, not something real. I can say that is a mechanism not a day dreaming. Because that behaviour is repeating, I can say it's a self-defense mechanism. Coz when I find dificulties to cope problems, I begin to "induce" myself with my own "Concept of Kyo" so I act as if I was him. '_'

So, it's not because he is cute or handsome. Because he is me, and I am him.


No comments:

samurai

samurai , originally uploaded by fragilefreaks .