Friday, December 21, 2007

Sanzo's Quote (1)

Here's some quotes from Sanzo the grumpy monk. He doesn't talk much, most of the time likes using his gun as a conversation tool (like this quote below):

Genjo Sanzo: Damnit! Monkey, go buy me a pack of Cigarettes.

Sha Gojyo: Stupid monkey, get your own food.
Goku: Leave me alone, you pervy water sprit!
Genjo Sanzo: [pulls out gun and start shoting] Will you both shut the hell up?

Genjo Sanzo: Embrace nothing. If you meet the Buddha, kill the Buddha. If you meet your father, kill your father. Only live your life as it is, not bound to anything.
Sha Gojyo: [cracks open a beer and takes a swig] Goddamn it, this one's hot. Goku, get me another beer.
Goku: Get your own beer, jerkoff!
Sha Gojyo: Okay, you're gonna get me another beer or I'm gonna take this can and shove it up your whiney little ass! You got that?
Goku: You just try and see what happens, ya shithead!
Sha Gojyo: Oh, yeah?
Goku: You're just looking for an excuse to touch my ass, aren't you?
Genjo Sanzo: [sighs] Please ...

Sha Gojyo: You little fag! Don't project your fantasies on me!
Goku: All right, that's it! Pull over, I'm taking him out!
Genjo Sanzo: Your little unrequited love affair is starting to get on my nerves! Get a room!
[Gojyo and Goku fall silent]

No comments:

samurai

samurai , originally uploaded by fragilefreaks .