Friday, September 14, 2007

Notes on My First Fan Fiction (1): Children of The Night

Finally I finished my first fan fiction. This fiction based on Triniy Blood manga: After the great war Armageddon was occurred on earth, the human Roman Catholic Church has become a major military power. Their headquarters was in the Vatican city. A new race with its superior capability and intellectual to human had raised named Methuselah or well known as the vampire. Their capital was in Byzantium (or Istanbul) which appears as an elegant metropolis surrounded by a field of particles that protection the Methuselah from UV radiation. In the original story, war between humans (Terran) and vampires (Metuselah) had occurred simply because Metuselah see Terrans as their food. Therefor it makes them superior to the human race.

The main character of the manga or anime is Abel Nightroad. He was a Crusnik nanomachine, a being that is created by Mars colony before the Armageddon. Abel now worked in the Vatican as an AX agent, disguised as traveling priest. In my fiction I have two main characters: Janos Vasili (a Metuselah) and Karin Moravia (a Terran) as the main character. These characters are not exist in the manga or anime. I made them for my fiction. The story is simple, a love between Karin and Ioan. Karin was a Vatican agent who was also befriended to Abel. And the conflict begin Ioan had been assigned to assassin Abel.

I also added a picture of the character. I will add it chronologically based on the appearance of the characters. I made Ioan from a combination of Gyula, Radu and Abel. I borrow Radu's face for his face (I think Radu has the most suitable face for Ioan, he is intoxicatingly handsome). For hair, I follow Gyula's hair which has gorgeously sexy wavy hair. For his body, I put Abel's body (and outfit) to make him looks noble and grand. I like the style of AX agents coat which is cool with its high collar. I didn't find any similar outfit that is grand enough in the Metuselah reference so I put AX uniform instead of a Metuselah outfit. Happy reading.

No comments:

samurai

samurai , originally uploaded by fragilefreaks .