Monday, October 01, 2007

The Children of The Night (part 3)

~+--- I. The Fall of The Evening ---+~ (3)

“Damn you!” He punched me till I hit the wall. Pain was all over my body. His fist shaken in extreme anger.
“You ruin my plan! I should have killed you by now!”
“Please don’t kill me….”
“Shut up you bitch!”
“Free me now. I promise not screaming again or running away or do anything stupid. Please…”
He growled, grabbed my neck with only a hand and choked me hard. I struggled hard to free myself but all my efforts were useless. He moved closer and pressed his body unto me. His sharp white fangs were less than an inch away over my face.
“There is no difference to kill you now or later!” He held me and pushed me hard.
He paused. Suddenly he was silent for a moment,
“Sit there!” He pointed a chair next to me.
“Can I turn the light on?”
“Turn on the small one.” I turned on the light and looked at him. Now I saw his face clearer. His face was very handsome. He was really beautiful with his long wavy dark hair. I thought I was going to see a creepy evil looking vampire with pointy ears but he didn’t look like that… His figure was slim, beautiful and yet strong. His eyes were purple; sparkling like small stars in the midnight. He looked so ordinary with his noble suit. His expression is common, nothing creepy on his expression (except his behavior). I wouldn’t think he would be a vampire if I met a person like this on the street. He was too beautiful for a vampire. He looked at me sharply,
“I have decided. I will not kill you for the time being… Hmm…” He was thinking,
“Whether I kill you or not depends on my mood later on.” His icy fingers slowly caressed my face down to my throat.
“Maybe you can be my slave…” He whispered on my ears,
“So I can enjoy you as much as I can….”
I trembled. I had to think of something to free myself from him.
“What’s your name slave?” I was quiet. Was a name important in a time like this?
“Hey, I ask you, what’s your name? Are you deaf or what?” His fingers pressed my throat. He was getting impatient.
“Karin… Moravia.” I said coldly without seeing him. He held my chin and turned my face to his,
“Hey, look at me when talking to me!” He touched my cheek and examined my face intensely,
“Hmm, so smooth… So delicate… You are very beautiful. Such a waste to kill a beautiful creature like you. Taking you to my place would be better…” I tossed his hand away,
“That won’t happen!”
He grinned,
“Wow, you slave are so wild! You need to be tamed!”
I tried to free myself but he locked my both hands.
“I had learned my lesson very well pretty lady. This time I won’t let you run away from me.”
He pressed my throat, slides his icy fingers down under my shirt and started to caress my skin. I shivered. His breath touched my skin.
“Don’t be rough on me. I won’t be rough on you anymore. Relax…” He grinned wickedly,
“Poor you…. You don’t have much choice do you?” My heart was beating fast. His hands was getting lower and started to touch my breast. He whispered,
“Should I remind you again I have freedom to do anything I like on you?” He got aroused,
“Let’s see, what else I can get from this beautiful slave….”
Suddenly a shot heard, followed by some shots and a scream, not human, more like an animal. Then I heard someone fell. He quickly looked at the window,
“Damn, they got Georgy.” He was angry and flew through the window.

(continue here)

No comments:

samurai

samurai , originally uploaded by fragilefreaks .