Friday, November 16, 2007

The Children of The Night (part 10)


~+--- VI. The Birth of a Star ---+~

Recent times, far away from the Vatican City, in a small city called Istvar, Hungary, someone stood alone in a room in his castle. He was handsome with his wavy brown hair flowing on his head. He looked strong but a glimpse of sadness lingered from his face. He stood in front of a picture of a beautiful lady, looked sadly to the picture until the butler came in.
“Your guest has arrived sire.”
“Bring him in.”
A young man with a wavy dark long hair appeared in the room.
“You have arrived to my place eventually. Have a seat.”
“Thank you sir.” He sat on a chair.
“I hope you have a pleasant journey.”
“Yes I did sir.”
The host took a glass of water and put something in the water. The clear water turned into a dark red color. Its color was like a blood's. He gave the glass the young man.
“Have a drink. Make yourself at home.” The young man looked at the glass,
“What is this?”
“This is a new substance to replace our traditional drink. Drink it. It has a nice taste.” The young man started to drink. It did taste delicious.
“So, you came directly from the Vatican city.”
“Yes sir.”
“I believe you had seen Vatican’s secret weapon during your last mission.”
The young man was silent for a moment.
“No sir, I don’t.”
The host was starring at the picture said nothing. He was thinking hard. He sighed and continued asking the young Metuselah,
“I heard you have a Terran wife.”
The young man was tensed for a while and replied boldly,
“Yes I do.”
“How is she?”
“She is fine sir.”
He still starred at the picture and whispered,
“Maria…”
“Excuse me sir? I can’t hear you.”
“Did you see any Vatican's secret weapon or installation in you last mission?” He paused,
“There were rumors that Vatican had kept an evil monster. Have you encountered such a being or creature we don’t know?
“No sir.”
“Okay.”

The young man left the castle. The Marquis watched until he disappeared in the darkness. Someone appeared from his back. He said to The Marquis,
“You let him go. Why?”
“He is just like me when I was young. I want him to have a better chance.” He paused and continued,
“The news about the weapon was a rumor. I have just confirmed it my self. There is no need to worry now. The Star of Sorrow will continue definitely. It will be untouchable.”

End

No comments:

samurai

samurai , originally uploaded by fragilefreaks .