Friday, September 21, 2007

The Children of The Night (part 2)

~+--- I. The Fall of The Evening ---+~ (2)

I was frozen. It’s true someone was following me! How could I didn’t see him anywhere? Was he a vampire? My chest went cold to think of that possibility. He turned me around.
“What do you want?” my voice trembled. The room was very dark, I couldn’t see his face clearly. All I could see was his fangs that lingered in the dark. He pressed his fingers on my neck. They were so icy. He laughed seeing me trembled like that,
“I had followed you since you came out from your work place until that damn people met you. You are saved at the moment. But now you’re all mine…” He seemed so pleased to get me eventually. He continued,
“You looked very tasty so I couldn’t help myself following you.” I could sense a feeling of satisfaction released.
“So, it was you who killed the major’s son.”
“No. It wasn’t me. It was my friend. We got separate and what I heard next is he killed that kid. He was foolish enough doing reckless thing like that. Me, I wouldn’t do things like that. I would do things smoothly and gracefully. You don’t know what I’m doing until you realize that I have drained your blood completely.”
“There is no way you can escape now….”
As he bent down to bite me, I pulled my head down, ran quickly and grabbed a gun from the drawer. I pulled the trigger; he jumped as I shot him. I shot again, fell on the floor and lost my gun. I missed him. He had it,
“A silver bullet, eh? Feels like hunting a Methuselah? What a nice gun you have… You are very interesting and yet dangerous. Feel this!” He pointed the gun to my forehead when suddenly a lot of noises coming from downstairs. Apparently people heard the shot. They ran into my house.
“Damn!” He hesitated and pulled me up quickly to the door,
“Tell them everything is okay. Any misbehavior, I kill you right away!” He pressed the barrel to my body. I open the door and saw a face, that black cap man, the nice man who met me on the way to home before,
“Are you okay? We heard shots from your house.” I smiled a bit and said flatly,
“Yes, everything is okay. You must be mistaken because I don’t have the gun. Have you found the vampire yet?”
“No. It seemed he was not alone. We just found out there was more than one vampire roaming around this place. Don’t worry, I will put men guarded your place so nobody will trespass our place again. Good night.”
He looked down through the window. Two people roamed my yard watching. People were everywhere. They were not an ordinary people. They were special squad who had silver bullet with them to exterminate every vampire they met. There was no way he can escape now.
“Damn you!” He slapped my face till I hit the wall. Pain burnt on my face.
“You ruined my plan! I should have killed you by now!”
“Please don’t kill me….”
“Shut up you bitch!”

(continue here)

No comments:

samurai

samurai , originally uploaded by fragilefreaks .