Thursday, October 18, 2007

The Truth About Redemption

In Trinity Blood it's said that Abel had done terrible things during his past time. He thinks that what he has done is unforgivable that even he can't forgive it himself. The truth is, no matter big your crime is, there is always forgiveness. If you really regret what have you done and commit not to do it again, you can find redemption. There is a way to redeem even the most terrible sin. What kind of way is that? The way is through my savior Jesus Christ. He voluntarily offers himself to be the one who bear every people's guilt, sin, in the past, present and future in exchange for their life to be saved and freed. This is sound strange but that's why he came to this world two thousand years ago. He didn't come without a purpose. He has sacrificed himself two thousand years ago in an exchange for my live so after promise not doing it again, I can live guilt free from my past sins. This sound outrageous but one thing I know that I can't redeemed myself. Jesus is the one who can redeem my sins because he is a God. He is the one who created me. That's why he can offer himself to bear my sins voluntarily. He does that because he loves me. He wants me to be happy, to be close to him and can be around him every time. He has considered me as a precious child in his eyes. If Abel is a true Catholic Priest, he would know this concept. He would serve his life as an act of gratefulness because no matter big his sin is, there is always a way to forgive himself.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would like to say that i enjoyed reading this very much and I'm glad that there is someone out there who would spread God's word, even through anime. I love anime and i love Jesus, I would just like to show my appriciation for what you have done. THx

samurai

samurai , originally uploaded by fragilefreaks .